Winter weather has caused hazardous conditions on roadways in Bossier City. Below are roadways to take caution on or have been closed:
- I-220 has been closed.
- The Benton Road railroad overpass in Bossier City is closed.
- Take caution on the I-20 westbound ramp at Traffic Street due to icy conditions.
- The I-20 bridge over the Red River also has ice.
- Beware of ice on the Shreveport-Barksdale Bridge.
- Highway 71 coming into Bossier Parish from Red River Parish is closed (NOW OPEN)
- Highway 157 north into Webster Parish is closed.
- Highway 614 Bridge over I-20 is closed. (NOW OPEN)
- Swan Lake Bridges are closed. (NOW OPEN - Bossier Sheriff's Office advises drivers to remain cautious)
- Parks Road Bridge at the dam is closed. (NOW OPEN)
- Ninock Bridge in south Bossier is closed. (NOW OPEN)
- Loggy Bayou Bridge in south Bossier is closed. (NOW OPEN)
- Highway 154 Bridge over Lake Bistineau is closed.
- Highway 2 Bridge eastbound into Webster Parish is closed.
We will update the list of closed roads and announce when those currently closed are open again. Check back with www.bossierpress.com to stay updated.